headlights stay on

Check the fuse links for your headlight issue. Get the hood popped open with a long breaker bar to reach the hood latch under the car. Once you get it open get a new hood cable and electrical tape it to the old one and slowly pull it thru the fire wall while the old broken one comes out.

So messed with the headlights today the relays are fine. I don't know what could be wrong when the car is off and I push the dash buttons lights pop up and down but when I turn the car on headlights come up and in order to turn the lights off I have to unplug them under the hood on the little 4 wire block.

Well I checked the relays they are fine. Think the previous owner did some rigging or something.

What do you mean you "checked" them?

when the lights are on but switched off with switch, pull the relay, then reinstall it.

Edited by JohnnyWadd

Before I got it and tail lights work with the button still, it's just the headlights that stay on. So I have to unplug them at the box that has the four wires. The box says lights, fuse b, eci, and something else

I strongly suggest that you down load, read and use Chapter 8 of the FSM manual to trouble shoot your problem.

That way we are talking about the same apples and oranges of your Lady's electrical system before we can help you. ;)

For What It's Worth.

KEN