SOLD SOLD SOLD MK1 Racing Coilovers 12 way adjustable all four corners with Modified Front Spindles

desert_starion

Any idea why the seller is selling these? Any other info on these? Are they supposed to be better than the D2's?

Regards,

Nate

I am simply starting to part out my car. My quest was to sell the car complete and I have ton of quality aftermarket parts (full race prep engine, hurricane MPI with distributorless ignition and much more) which have put into my car, in great running condition but no one is giving me a fair offer for my whole car and I have made the decision to start selling off the big parts. The car is currently still intact and running solid- it anyone is interested I can certainly email pictures and parts list that have gone into it-

the spindles are very interesting. any wording on how they were threaded? i like that

I think what MK1 did was to take a pair of sleeves made for the struts and inserted the sleeves into the spindle welded top as well as inside the spindle for secure clean finish- he also cut a square window where you can stick your finger in to adjust the rebound / compression. - very clean work.

$950 shipped you say??? Does that mean that is the "buy it now" price? I don't see that option on the fleabay page. Looks like you are getting close to that now.

BC_99

if it had one, probably went away after first couple bids

I Have a local buyer who has agreed to pay my asking price! Pending Payment.

I guess you missed this

$950 shipped you say??? Does that mean that is the "buy it now" price?

BC_99

Maybe I was too subtle. PM me if the local deal falls thru and you want to sell them for that. Or let it run its course on FleaBay as it will probably get a few last minute bid snipers trying to challenge for the FleaBay Title. ;)

BC_99

I guess you missed this

Maybe I was too subtle. PM me if the local deal falls thru and you want to sell them for that. Or let it run its course on FleaBay as it will probably get a few last minute bid snipers trying to challenge for the FleaBay Title. ;)

BC_99

Local buyer paid in full for them. Unfortunately ebay did not let me end the auction early due to multiple bidders. I am sorry for the inconvenience to those who bid on the item. MORE ITEMS COMING SOON.

Local buyer paid in full for them. Unfortunately ebay did not let me end the auction early due to multiple bidders. I am sorry for the inconvenience to those who bid on the item. MORE ITEMS COMING SOON.

Yeah I got the email through fleabay. Thanks anyway.

BC_99