Formerly Stedebani Closed!!!! 4-18-14

wrngwae

Good deal! We haven't been able to get the bolts made at this time. But we hope to offer them soon. And as far as the transmission mount, No it only fits 5speed cars. But maybe we can work on that in the future. Edited by wrngwae

So after some research. We can modify the trans mout to fit an auto car. It's not too difficult. As far as aftermarket sway bars. We need to know the diameter of the bar.

So after some research. We can modify the trans mout to fit an auto car. It's not too difficult. As far as aftermarket sway bars. We need to know the diameter of the bar.

That would be awesome for the tranny mount and the mk1 swaybars are 25mm front and 21mm rear

Payment sent for the camber plate gaskets

I dont see it? did you just send payment or did a while back i have a random payment from last week. Did you get a confermation? PM me.

We will be closing this on 4-18-14

Please, send payments with User name, Real name shipping address. and your order.

Poly has shipped and we will start with orders paid first, and ship asap.

Get in while this price lasts. there will be adjustment after this Group Buy.

Thank you for your orders and support.

Tye

GNT performance.

Edited by wrngwae

Thanks Kevin,,,, I hope they serve you well.... you didn't realize the rubber ones were so junky,,,,,,,did ya lol. working to get the rears done before the close..... but not looking good...

I would like a complete (front and rear) set of the sway bar bushings for ST sway bars. Have you guys got what you need as far as sizing for the aftermarket bars yet?

BC_99

Edited by BC_99

Dang,,,, Britt, dont know how i missed your post.....but we do not have aftermarket bar bushing as of right now. but we will most likley do the ST bars. seems to be the bigest one asked about. if anybody has a bushing for a bar they want replicated,,,,,ship it to me and i can have a mold made..

Hi,

The front swaybar bushings, do they work with thicker, aftermarket sway bars? Is there an ETA on the rear bushings, same question applies.

I would like to get a set of front and TT bushings.

Do you care if I gift you the $75 +$15 shipped?

Dale, we are waiting on the steel.... they should have been here tuesday. but hoping for today. and hope to have your order out this weekend. crossing fingers..........

Hi,

The front swaybar bushings, do they work with thicker, aftermarket sway bars? Is there an ETA on the rear bushings, same question applies.

I would like to get a set of front and TT bushings.

Do you care if I gift you the $75 +$15 shipped?

the front bushings are designed for the stock bar..... they have not been fitted on any aftermarket bars.... Harry has a set for his ST bar,,,, but hasn't put them on yet. ride his butt.... lol... and a gift is fine.... just want to be legit for people if there was any issues they had an avenue. i have read too many horror stories..... but,,,,,, you know where i live lol....... :D

The rear bushings are still on hold. i cannot find new ones anywhere in the world,,,,,,,yes,,,,,, world.... US, UK, Japan,ect..... one i score a new st i can reproduce them. so if anybody has a set,,,,, and willing to ship them too me you will recieve a poly replacement for front and rears.

Edited by wrngwae

ALSO, note, all parts will come with 85 shore Durometer red Poly and any exposed steel will be painted with Black oil based paint.

I have the diff mounts and torque tube bushings they are sweet I highly recommend them

Edited by Potamus