forum acting up

Shelby

hehe man this site software is sure acting funny , for about 6 months now I have not been able to drop line in the write reply box

today I am able to but it drops letters here and here making me retype

if I try to use spell check it completely clears what I have typed already

always some thing :)

hehe man this site software is sure acting funny , for about 6 months now I have not been able to drop line in the write reply box

today I am able to but it drops letters here and here making me retype

if I try to use spell check it completely clears what I have typed already

always some thing :)

I thought it was my keyboard , or I smoked too much.

What browsers do you use?

I'd be curious to know if any of the issues you've mentioned happen in any browser besides IE (insert version here)

Every other fourm I am on works fine with IE. Why can't this one? These problems have been going on for a long time.

By the way guys, if your post disappears when you try and use spell check, right click and click undo,

using a diff browser is not the answer ,if that was the way to do things for every problem you have with you car , the only answer you'd ever get would sell it and buy a Honda , ford , chev . or walk

I only asked because I've never had any issues at all, and am trying to determine how widespread the issue is, and whether it is actually exclusive to IE or not.

On a side note, I do agree that friends don't let friends use IE :D

using a diff browser is not the answer ,if that was the way to do things for every problem you have with you car , the only answer you'd ever get would sell it and buy a Honda , ford , chev . or walk

That's not even close to being a good analogy.

I don't understand why you feel the need to stick with IE. I haven't had any problems with this website. I'm using chrome not IE. You are being stubborn and sticking with a glitchy web browser for what???? All you're doing is giving yourself a headache. Try downloading chrome.