Alternators

brianpaul98

I have 3 alternators for sale, the green one was sold . As far as I know these all came from good running cars.

http://i917.photobucket.com/albums/ad20/brianarnone2009/SQC%20Parts%20Blowout/Quest%20Alternators/QuestAlternators_zps1234bca9.jpg

$25.00 plus shipping and PP

Edited by brianpaul98

I have an 88... they are all 75 amp? How much to ship to 11222? I'm not sure what would constitute the best alternator (least amount of bearing noise when spun? Lowest milleage if you even know that?) but whatever it is I guess I'm in line for second best since starzky brought up the idea lolz?

Ok, I have been getting people asking about these alternators so I looked them over more closely. Looking at the picture left (#1) to right (#3) here is what I have :

1. Narrow pulley and has a "World Class re-manufactured" sticker.

2. Narrow Pulley and has a "Precision Alternator and Starter" sticker

3. Wide Pulley and OEM Mitsu sticker 12V / 75Amp

4. SOLD

Edited by brianpaul98

• 1 month later...
I took all three of these alternators to Advance today just to be sure they are good. The all tested out good so anyone interested let me know. They are ready to go to their new home.

The weight on these alternators is 10 lbs so USPS Priority Mail medium flat rate box for $12.35 is the best shipping rate. Paypal is $1.75 so total shipped would be $39.10 anywhere in the USA.

Just so everyone is aware a reman alternator runs anywhere from $112.00 ~ $185.00

Edited by brianpaul98

• 1 month later...