Fuel pump

608leng

After many guesses and check, my quest problem was my fuel pump bunked. Read and looked around but not sure what our replacement INTAKE fuel pump part is. Can anyone steer me in the right direction; not looking for an inline or frame mounted one. Thanks again for any help in advance.

If you are asking for an in tank pump, the conquest/starions don't use an in tank pump. They use an inline pump.

http://autoperformanceengineering.com/html/ext_pump.html

^They will sell you everything you need for the pump and fittings. I think they have a starquest discount code as well.

Edited by button

After many guesses and check, my quest problem was my fuel pump bunked. Read and looked around but not sure what our replacement INTAKE fuel pump part is. Can anyone steer me in the right direction; not looking for an inline or frame mounted one. Thanks again for any help in advance.

Before you spend the bucks to buy a new aftermarket fuel pump, what have you done to verify that the MITSU OEM fuel pump is shot?

For What It's Worth.

KEN

Ok Ty, I've checked for sparks which I got, and my plugs still look great. Then saw that I wasn't getting fuel when I stepped on the gas. Instead of checking the fuel pump relay I checked that bypass Chrysler has in the front by the air filter

When the last time the fuel filter was checked. I once had a cloged filter that caused a no fuel condition.

Also, have someone cycle the key from Off to On and put your hand on the pump. Try to hear or feel if kicks on or not. If it comes on, change your filters. If it doesn't, put a test light to the positive wire and cycle the key. If its getting power, then its the pump. Otherwise its an electrical problem.