88 Conquest parts free: just pay shipping

R-R-Quest

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To justify the shipping cost, maybe you'll send me the ignitor too, in a flat rate box....The ignitor is that flat box right behind the coil. Toward the firewall. The resistor is prominent in your great picture, on the coil bracket facing the front...If you want to send that out....leave your paypal address and I'll get you paid when I get to your post...I could use a turbo oil hardline, and the a/c cooler under the driver side air dam, but these are pretty bulky and either would have to be in good shape to make them worth shipping....catch ya later....thx

To justify the shipping cost, maybe you'll send me the ignitor too, in a flat rate box....The ignitor is that flat box right behind the coil. Toward the firewall. The resistor is prominent in your great picture, on the coil bracket facing the front...If you want to send that out....leave your paypal address and I'll get you paid when I get to your post...I could use a turbo oil hardline, and the a/c cooler under the driver side air dam, but these are pretty bulky and either would have to be in good shape to make them worth shipping....catch ya later....thx

The igniter is already going to someone else. If you still want just the resister, I can send it FedEx which is usually a couple of dollars cheaper. Let me know.

-Dan

Okay. Gotta' do some catching up here. I apologize to anyone who has been waiting on a relpy as I was at the hospital yesterday (4:30am-10:30pm) with my oldest daughter Shelby and a new addition to the family; My grandson Aiden.

Wow.....did I space over boris' post for the ignitor........(whistle)!!..........I can't see shipping just the resistor. If I could get the accessorial a/c condenser that's under the driver side air dam without stepping on randy' dibbs for a/c parts....I'd go for that. Not sure he needs this or even has it on his. Only the later models have this. If this is acceptable...and available....proceed to send....sokay saright....

Wow.....did I space over boris' post for the ignitor........(whistle)!!..........I can't see shipping just the resistor. If I could get the accessorial a/c condenser that's under the driver side air dam without stepping on randy' dibbs for a/c parts....I'd go for that. Not sure he needs this or even has it on his. Only the later models have this. If this is acceptable...and available....proceed to send....sokay saright....

I'll let you know what he does and doesn't need.