1989 Figi blue Conquest SHP for sale

Mitch

Excellent condition, no dings, dents or rust. This vehicle has 124k miles with about 10k on the engine. The engine has forged pistons, hardened rods, TEP cam, and ported and polished head with oversized valves. Other upgrades are *DM hard pipes, radiator and intercooler. It also has a header with a modified EVO turbo. It has a Haltec fuel management system which is using a MSD for its trigger. The Intake is stock except it is running two secondary injectors. Boost controller is a Greddy Protec-B-Spec II. The engine makes a little over 300 hp and 345 ft lbs torque at 21 lbs boost. If you want to run it stock all you have to do is replace one secondary with a primary and the injector connectors. The front seats have been reupholstered and the rest of the interior is in excellent shape. It has the sunroof and the 8 and 9 inch rims which have been remanufactured and polished (no damage). The car is located in Tomball, Texas and my asking price is $8000. For more information and pictures call 2812221741 or e-mail me at richardmitchell58@yahoo.com. Edited by Mitch

Pics do sell.....

They sure do. My experience on car forums is that if you join to sell something (you've been here 4 days and have 4 posts at this point all related to selling the car or wheels), you need to have as much info as possible. There's a link in my signature that is a how-to for posting pics. If nothing else, pics save you from having to answer the same questions over & over and email them a bunch of times. At your asking price no one is going to buy it from any distance w/o them so you're only helping yourself.

They sure do. My experience on car forums is that if you join to sell something (you've been here 4 days and have 4 posts at this point all related to selling the car or wheels), you need to have as much info as possible. There's a link in my signature that is a how-to for posting pics. If nothing else, pics save you from having to answer the same questions over & over and email them a bunch of times. At your asking price no one is going to buy it from any distance w/o them so you're only helping yourself.

I have the pics so I'll give it a try. Thanks for the how to.

• 3 months later...

Very Nice.....I guess since we are in a recession to some degree - I am gonna go ahead and asked what your rock bottom price is? Also do you have any pics of the engine bay at this time? I'd make an offer offline but if we are too far apart this is no good either. And lastly I do NOT want to insult or what may come across as an insulting offer. These cars especially on this site are worth what some one will pay for it - which is the normal theme more so than not.

Please let me know or PM if you can.

Cheers,

SLim Jim

Very Nice.....I guess since we are in a recession to some degree - I am gonna go ahead and asked what your rock bottom price is? Also do you have any pics of the engine bay at this time? I'd make an offer offline but if we are too far apart this is no good either. And lastly I do NOT want to insult or what may come across as an insulting offer. These cars especially on this site are worth what some one will pay for it - which is the normal theme more so than not.

Please let me know or PM if you can.

I may have the car sold, but the buyer won't be able to make the purchase until he sells one of his vehicles. If you want to make an offer that's fine. If it's not enough I'll let you know. I wouldn't want to pay anymore than I had to if I were buying it.

Cheers,

SLim Jim