Here's one you won't lose in a parking lot: Sublime Green Conquest on eBay

Link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=171122094339&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:3160

I posted two of the large photos, the other two were too small to make it worthwhile.

Ad text:

This 1987 Chrysler Conquest TSI is in excellent shape! It has after market exhaust, ported and polished turbo, all new exhaust and turbo gaskets, power windows, seat belts and locks, a 6-disc CD changer, climate control, black leather and ABS. It's rare to find a car like this in such great shape. The car is painted 1970 Sublime Green and the interior has been upgraded from a 1989 Quest along with computer. The wheels are 8 inch polished front and back and are in beautiful condition. I have some extra parts (1989 one piece front air dam, extra transmission, rear quarter panels and rear hatch). Some engine upgrades are: blaster coil, plug wires, plugs, new turbo and exhaust gaskets, polished valve cover, new water pump and ported turbo. The car also has slotted and driller rotors and new ceramic brake pads.

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NDk2WDgwMA==/z/KHQAAMXQV0BSK-g0/$T2eC16V,!ycFIdU97ZWYBSK-g0CCrw~~60_3.JPG

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MzU2WDgwMA==/z/MdUAAOxyiBpSK-g1/$T2eC16V,!yMFIbpQyHGdBSK-g1G)GQ~~60_3.JPG

Yuck

As a female, do you think pink would have been better? Maybe a Hello Kitty theme? :D :P

Just kidding around, I think it is a love it or not type of color. As a muscle car owner, I tend to agree with TSIboostman that color like Plum Crazy and Hemi Orange are best suited for the Mopar muscle car.

I've owned a white one & a red one. My favorite SQ colors are yellow, blue, white, red, and black. The main drawback to the white ones I've seen is the maroon interior, just don't care for that color. The white/black is a sharp combo.

I agree on the marron interior. I was lucky enough to find a white starion with the tan checkered/black interior. It is very sharp, IMO.

I wish I still had the black Starion, I could have bought it back for a dollar from a trade in. I am afraid a lot of the clean Starquests got crushed for the cash for clunkers program. Now any somewhat clean ones are either to far from me, the owner I do not trust to send money to or they are crazy folks asking 2 - 3 times more than these cars are worth. I guess I will eventually find one, but it has been a while and I have bought a Miata, sold an STI and own a Mazda6. I have cash in hand so any one wanting to sell a clean black or white one with black interiors only then hit me up. I will need to have it shipped but I have tha cash.

• 3 weeks later...
I can't see spending that amount of money ($4500 PLUS transport) and not having someone local look it over beforehand. I bought a couple of cheap ($600-800) bikes in the blind & am still riding one (had electrical problems upon arrival). All the others have been semi-local or inspected by a forum member. $50 spent on a local member can save you hundreds.