Texas National StarQuest Meet: TSQ 2014

NikoFab

SOTTY and a few others are coming from the west yO

Indeed and looking forward to it to , done Vegas to Houston a few times in the past and it's just a GREAT drive and well this is THEE MEET TO GO TO THIS YEAR , it is the NATIONALS after all .

Tankbob, we'll be leaving work Wednesday around lunch time if you want to drive out together. I know there's a couple SQC'rs from the SoCal area that are trying to make arrangements to be there. I can't wait! The 22hr drive will probably turn into a 18hr drive at 85mph. Promise to keep the WOT speeding to a minimum but you can definitely count on a Texas breakfast Thursday morning! ;) And several Bloody Mary's... JK Mesquite Folk! Start a Caravan thread when the date gets closer??

Seacrest OUT!

Tankbob, we'll be leaving work Wednesday around lunch time if you want to drive out together. I know there's a couple SQC'rs from the SoCal area that are trying to make arrangements to be there. I can't wait! The 22hr drive will probably turn into a 18hr drive at 85mph. Promise to keep the WOT speeding to a minimum but you can definitely count on a Texas breakfast Thursday morning! ;) And several Bloody Mary's... JK Mesquite Folk! Start a Caravan thread when the date gets closer??

Seacrest OUT!

I know the way !!!! a large section thru Texas has a 80 mph speed limit and a truly majestic drive it is to , we'll all meet up for sure , safety in numbers

I never looked into this thread because texas is pretty dam far but driving 22 hours sounds like fun for some reason. I noticed a couple guys from cali are going, you guys driving the whole way or what?

Hell yeah man! Drive your louver-having tail down here!

I never looked into this thread because texas is pretty dam far but driving 22 hours sounds like fun for some reason. I noticed a couple guys from cali are going, you guys driving the whole way or what?

I'll definitely be going if the quest is in perfect working order here in the next few months. I'd be down to drive with you, James. Get Chris to come as well, but in the Starion, not the FRS.

Well as far as I can get the knks worked out in my car then hell yeah i'm game for this. Its only an 8 to 9 hour drive for me. Time to find a job.

I'm really curious how many people plan on running the road course. I'm hesitant being so far from home. Trying to decide if I should trailer or not...

I'm coming from North Carolina and plan on it. But, I will have a support vehicle with me; My Son, Clay will be bringing my Daughter's Durango loaded with some necessities, tools, etc.

Besides, with the number of experienced Starquesters attending, I'm sure that whatever minor (anything short of catastrophic engine failure) mechanical issue pop-up, we can iron them out.

Besides, with the number of experienced Starquesters attending, I'm sure that whatever minor (anything short of catastrophic engine failure) mechanical issue pop-up, we can iron them out.

Excellent point. And we've got plenty of local member support here. Donny Hardy lives about ten minutes from Kemah...he's got a kick tail garage and all the tools to match. Tony, jmactenn, AGC, eduardocastellanos, jdmZ33, and I all live here locally as well. Other semi-local Texas guys are Burton, 383Chevelle, 4cylFury, Funky Phil, Fault, and texanquest. scott87star used to live here so knows the area and the people, and is a megasquirt/cpu master. To say nothing of all the other gurus who are attending.

Edited by NikoFab

C'mon peeps start signing up for what is your NATIONAL SQ MEET for 2014 , make it your vacation as i'm doing and great to see strong interest from the West coast , me thinks we have the start of a convoy growing .