Needing help with spacer sizes...

Starwolf

So my cousin bought some new wheels and he was wanting to know what size spacers he would need. I have NO clue since I just run the stock sizes and i'm not about to change for a while.

wheels are 18x9 +25 for the front and rears are 18x10.5 +20

Any ideas?

Thanks!

So I run almost the same size and offset rims. I have an 18MM hub and rim centric adapter up front (puts them out a bit more then I want but skinnyest option for an adapter and need to clear the struts)

I run a 28 MM in the back and might have wanted just a tuch more but glad I didn't as I would of had to stretch and maybe even camber in.

However remember every setup is diffrent, depends on your suspension, and even the tires you want to run. coil overs are going to be almost 100% manditory as your going to have to complelty hack off the perches to fit the tires by them. My raw rims hit in the front on the strut housing let alone the perches. You going to want to be able to adjust the camber (mainly in the back) and your going to need to roll and pull fenders a bit, unless you want it jacked up like a Donk car (please don't do that)

O and like someone told me here. Go to the hardware store, and buy a box of washers, add washers to the studs and put the wheel on. When you get it where you want, measure the washer stack and get an adaptor for that size.

Edited by jszucs