My 89 came last night!!!

Skrilla

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Who did the tint? I need to get mine done, I would drive up to central jersey for a good shop, only 45 min. away

The Tint Shop in Edison.l got the tint that never fades,its worth the extra $$ and has a life time warranty.Its all I use on my toys.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
I went with the ST sway bars(green ones) because Mookeeh didnt have the bushings for his anymore.The car handles nasty now.I bought SHP wheels in used conditon I'm getting them refurbished and the center will be done in gold.The tires are on back order for another month.I also put a Mookeh 3 inch down pipe and ditched the cat.The car is a little louder then Id like but I feel the HP increase.

The car handles nasty in a great way.Hardly any body roll,like riding on rails.I plan on abusing it a little more next nice day off I have.I have some hard pipes on the way with a HKS blow off hopefully that might add a slight grunt.Pics to come once the wheels and tires come in.