'87 Conquest TSi (Price Drop!)$3500 Salem Mass

BradD

This car will soon be mine :)

Thanks Brad for being such a cooperative seller. Big thumbs up. See you in a week (or so)!

No worries! I have my detail guy doing a full detail on it this weekend for you, at least you can start the road trip in a clean car!

Nice car looked like a super deal

It was a super deal! I will miss the car, but I need the space for the flatty project and I picked up a pretty sweet '79 Cressida to three season daily. More room in there for the family ya know ;)

Should be a fun trip back to Chicago. I shipped my tool kit to you today (they won't let me on the plane with it), you should get it Tuesday.

Here's a shot of the hotel I'm staying at for the halfway point on the ride back: :D (Red arrow points to my room)

Northwest suburbs (McHenry County) but I work in Schaumburg and have family a bit north of Naperville. Would love to get together with fellow Starquesters (wow that sounds unintentionally nerdy) sometime - I can't imagine there are a whole lot that haven't rusted to the ground around here.

Northwest suburbs (McHenry County) but I work in Schaumburg and have family a bit north of Naperville. Would love to get together with fellow Starquesters (wow that sounds unintentionally nerdy) sometime - I can't imagine there are a whole lot that haven't rusted to the ground around here.

I have sold Brad some parts and met him a few times as he lives and works near my house ....good honest dude and the car is clean...you say u work in Schaumburg... Never heard of it till this week till I saw the new Meecum Auction and it's in your town.. What a coincidence ...good luck

gig out

Edited by DMNDSTAR87

You guys are in snowy areas ..... I plan to use the car a lot this winter and it might have to be parked outside. I'd like to install one of those new alarms that can start your car with your iphone. I've been reading up on the factory alarm and that it's a PITA, etc.. anyone done this?

Small world, I'm from Crystal Lake.