'87 Parts Car, Western PA *$150*

PearlQuest

I have a bunch trying to send right now Taz! I don't have the greatest service at my house so they're going slow and out of sequence lol. But i'll make sure they get sent.

Conquest16 - If you give me a time frame i can see what i can do, but i was really hoping to have it gone this weekend. I'd like to list my house by the end of next week.

See you tomorrow!!! Will the car roll onto a trailer and is it easy to get a truck and trailer down to where it is?

http://www.harborfreight.com/off-road-winch-with-automatic-load-holding-brake-12000-lb-capacity-68142.html

This ought to cover the car retrieval. :D

I have a smaller version on my 20 foot car hauler.

I'm going to try and get it rolled out of the backyard into the driveway this morning! So glad some one is coming for this, thanks again Jolly Roger! You can get a trailer in here easily, i may have to jimmy a few cars around but i'll make sure we're all set up and ready to go.
  • Like 1

No problem man, it was nice to meet you and your folks. My buddys are good peoples, we spent 12 hours from start to finish in the truck and no one wanted to kill each other when it was done. She's sitting in my driveway drying out and i've already started busting rust on it. Next is ripping out the stuff i don't need and getting it the way i want it.