NikoFab JDM Rear Hatch Spoiler Group Buy III: GP Closed

NikoFab

im ready to send my deposit but im a bit concerned about what will happen if we do not get the 12 deposits in? will this run indefinitely until we have the 12?

I'm considering firing the order for the acrylic once I get ten deposits...at least that way I can pay for the materials. Not only that but I know I can sell two more of them over the next few months or so...no biggie.

Edited by NikoFab

What if the guys with deposits pay in full? Would that get things moving on the acrylic? 185.00 total what is shipping?

I like this idea what is us guys with deposits just pay in full?

agreed

I admire the out of the box thinking. I'm not a vendor to change the rules in the middle of a group buy...so this is completely up to you guys. I would need each of your zip codes to get an exact quote on shipping and insurance.

Cheers,

Nick

I admire the out of the box thinking. I'm not a vendor to change the rules in the middle of a group buy...so this is completely up to you guys. I would need each of your zip codes to get an exact quote on shipping and insurance.

Cheers,

Nick