NikoFab JDM Rear Hatch Spoiler Group Buy III: GP Closed

NikoFab

Deposit coming your way next Thursday. Check was short, next one will cover it.

Ok sounds good. I already started on the mounting brackets since I had to re-do Roberto's after our garage ceiling caved in and scratched his up pretty good. But I can't order the acrylic until I get the deposits from you guys. Let me know when you send it and be sure to include your profile name along with your payment so I know who to credit.

Nick

HELLO Nick:

I had gotten one of these on your last run. I never put it on and forgot ordering the side decals from Natalica.

I was cleaning the basement over the Summer and found a rear hatch wing I had gotten about 15 years ago, maybe it was for a Supra?

HELLO Nick:

I had gotten one of these on your last run. I never put it on and forgot ordering the side decals from Natalica.

I was cleaning the basement over the Summer and found a rear hatch wing I had gotten about 15 years ago, maybe it was for a Supra?

Well get that thing on the car man!

I would have to see a pic of the one you found. There is a US-spec rear hatch spoiler for our cars that is similar to the one on the celica-supra