NikoFab JDM Rear Hatch Spoiler Group Buy III: GP Closed

NikoFab

Any updates niko?

Not much to update sir. I'm still waiting on the first twelve deposits. I've already eaten the cost on the mounting brackets but have not yet purchased the acrylic...too expensive to front on my own, especially after buying the air dam mold! As soon as I get all twelve deposits, I'll order the acrylic and begin production on the wings.

Nick

Not much to update sir. I'm still waiting on the first twelve deposits. I've already eaten the cost on the mounting brackets but have not yet purchased the acrylic...too expensive to front on my own, especially after buying the air dam mold! As soon as I get all twelve deposits, I'll order the acrylic and begin production on the wings.

Nick

Okay sounds good sorry just anxious lol I appreiate what you do for our community it helps alot

Okay sounds good sorry just anxious lol I appreiate what you do for our community it helps alot

No worries at all man. I've got an "in" when it comes to the brackets, but I have to pay top dollar like everybody else for the the acrylic. Glad to see you're anxious...that's a good thing!

I'll pay full amount friday. Sorry. How much is full amount?

No worries. The item price is $185.00 The only additional costs would be shipping (depends on your location), and paypal fees (unless you send as gift should you be comfortable enough doing so) which run 3% of total amount.

Nick

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OK gang, I'm at a place where I can start cranking these out. I've already made the mounting brackets...just need to treat and paint them. I've already ordered the bolts...they should be on their way. The acrylic is just waiting on me to come pick it up. I need the rest of the deposits to do so!

Cheers,

Nick

Edited by NikoFab