Black LS swapped Conquest at Sycamore IL car show! Who is it?

Dred_85.5_TSI

Hello guys sorry to bring this thread back from the dead, and this is my first post ever on a forum so bear with me. I stumbled across this thread by accident and had to make an account. I am the owner of this conquest. I have had it for probably 6 years or more. It is a ls1 block out of a 99 trans am. Transmission is a tremec tko 600 5 speed. The manual rack and pinion is a flaming river beefed up Ford pinto rack. All home made brackets bolted and welded up to the stock crossmember. What you see sticking out of the front grill is an aluminum radiator with a shroud bolted to the bottom of it to grab as much air as possible. It is N/A for now motor is basically stock with a mild cam so its quick enough for me for now. Still rocking the factory rear differential. I look forward to meeting all you guys. Thanks!

nice, welcome aboard!

Wow what a lucky find to be surfing the interweb and find your own car being talked about. Good job on building that beast!

Thanks for all the positive comments over the past several months before I found this place lol. Like I told a few guys in the newbie intro its definitely not a show winning car, its got its flaws but I built it to drive it and that's what I do with it. Half the people don't even know what these cars are anymore so I like to take it out so I can introduce people to these rare cars. I wasn't far from it at sycamore I would every once in a while walk past it and check on it. I was hanging out with family that day. The jeep parked next to it was my brother in laws so I knew it was safe haha

Thanks for all the positive comments over the past several months before I found this place lol. Like I told a few guys in the newbie intro its definitely not a show winning car, its got its flaws but I built it to drive it and that's what I do with it. Half the people don't even know what these cars are anymore so I like to take it out so I can introduce people to these rare cars. I wasn't far from it at sycamore I would every once in a while walk past it and check on it. I was hanging out with family that day. The jeep parked next to it was my brother in laws so I knew it was safe haha

Great Job, a modest man with a very desirable car, i enjoy seeing the wonderful work you have done, Bravo

• 4 months later...