Mesquite "3" roll call , are you in ?

SOTTY

hey lou let me know wen ur planning on leaving .thanx edgar

The plan is to split Friday after work. Looks like 6ish for now. But I may try to get out of work earlier. Shoot me a PM.

Where's the updated list on the peeps that have paid their entry fee thus far??

It's in the official meet thread man , 14 reg'd and awaiting the other dozen or so that tell me their coming to do so .

come on lou get that car finished and smogged

I know. You would think I have alot to get it going, but really all it needs is sway bar bushings, power steering gear box and power steering pump rebuilt, drive to smog station and watch them wonder how a car this old runs clean enough to pass Cali smog!

Pair Grown, Bait switch off, I'm in, Road trip.. Sign up Peeps, Do Not Let this be the last Vegas Meet.. Please let there be more cars at the Meet than my Driveway..

that's what I'm talking about.... way to step up and help WA represent!!!

it is with much regret that i have to announce that Olive will not make it to this event :( my buddy dragged butt and there is no way she will be ready. this is her last night

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s263/aiche_photos/Olive/GuideCoat_zpsb0d6de18.jpg

unfortunately for you guys i will still be there :lol: but now i'll be flying in and renting a pos for the week so i'll be looking for a seat in a quest for the ride to fremont street ( *cough cough* John :lol: J/K ) and i'll be taking photos of the event as well. man, i did my part <_< i'm so bummed out :mad:

it is with much regret that i have to announce that Olive will not make it to this event :( my buddy dragged butt and there is no way she will be ready. this is her last night

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s263/aiche_photos/Olive/GuideCoat_zpsb0d6de18.jpg

unfortunately for you guys i will still be there :lol: but now i'll be flying in and renting a pos for the week so i'll be looking for a seat in a quest for the ride to fremont street ( *cough cough* John :lol: J/K ) and i'll be taking photos of the event as well. man, i did my part <_< i'm so bummed out :mad:

Damn man,... You still got time... Never give up, never surrender! lol Yeah somehow I think the wifey might want that seat...IF she changes her mind, it wont be a problem!

Damn man,... You still got time... Never give up, never surrender! lol Yeah somehow I think the wifey might want that seat...IF she changes her mind, it wont be a problem!

i'm always up for a let's get this thing together marathon but it was out of my control, ...it's still not painted :blink: . his mom passed away a few days ago so that capped the "no effin way" it'll be done in time frame for me. bummed because i dropped it off july 26th :mellow: he does great work i just got caught up in BS going on and more important things than getting my car done. next time, i'll follow my gut instinct and paint the damm thing myself. i could have messed it up 3 times and still have had it done :blink: see u doods in a couple weeks ;)