Mesquite "3" roll call , are you in ?

SOTTY

Sorry for the late response, I've been away getting married and rebuilding the Conquest. My wife and I will be there!

Sorry for the late response, I've been away getting married and rebuilding the Conquest. My wife and I will be there!

Right on Mr @ Mrs Scooter ! and congrats on tying the knot back on the 6th of July , see you two love birds once again in Mesquite

Ok peeps you have till the 30th to register and book your rooms , a good turn out is expected however for a meet that iv'e mentioned for a year now the numbers could have been a lot better to the point i came close to pulling the plug on more than one occasion and this will be the last Mesquite meet frankly it seems West coasters are way more interested in attending/promoting Mitsubishi's M.O.D and not a full on event dedicated to the Starion/Conquest models .

Mesquite meet attendance from "next door" states Socal, Arizona and Utah, the three states this meet was mainly intended for as with previous Mesquite gigs has always been low for reasons iv'e never quite understood yet i'm getting this time around owners travelling from M.o, L.a and have in the past had them as far away as Ohio !

Mesquite "3" i have no doubt will be as much fun and the great success as the previous 2 events , iv'e yet in the four years since the first one heard one negative comment , which tells me we got it right from the get go however this event i feel now has ran it's course and myself, the man in the kilt and the event itself will bow out gracefully after it's over , for those attending what will absolutely be the LAST West coast national meet i'll be involved with , see y'all in Mesquite .

Scotty..

Edited by SOTTY

You guys that have been in touch with me last week need to add your names to this thread or better still register , this event takes more than a few bucks to stage , we all need to "chip in" . :)