NikoFab D2 Coilover Group Buy II: GP Closed

NikoFab

woo, the wife is not happy with all the car parts I have been buying, I paid for these before she told me that, and she will be very angry if she finds out how much I paid for these.

Ha! If you want I can declare their value at like $100 to help you stay out of the dog house!

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got confirmation that the container should arrive stateside tomorrow. I think the first seventeen sets should start shipping out as early as Friday, but at the latest on Monday.

Is this containers shippment, going to you or to d2? Or both????

They are coming over in an overseas container to D2 North America. Then they will ship straight to you from them. The only exceptions are the international orders which will ship to me and then I'll ship to the customer.

Email received from D2 today...

"Hi Nick,

Could you send us the Starion names and addresses in order of purchase and we'll be able to start shipping them out this week. Thank you and thank your customers for the patience!

Michael"

Re: Invoice 26030 from Urban Import Inc/D2 Racing NA

• 2 weeks later...

Update for you guys waiting for the second shipment. I will be speaking with Michael at D2 on Monday to see where we are. My hunch is that they should be en route if not already here. I'll post what I find out on Monday!

Did you get a hold of Mike on Monday? Just curious.