Free stuff

vbrad511

Let me first define "free". Free means exactly that, I don't want it, but not ready to throw it in the dumpster. Free means somebody comes to pick it up, or pays me whatever it costs to ship. I'll gladly hunt down packaging and take the time to box it up and take it to the post office. What free doesn't mean is I'll donate the part(s), the time and the packaging, and pay out of my pocket to send you something so you can see if it'll work for you...and if not leave me hanging on the shipping charges. The time for shipping on the honor system is over unless I've dealt with you before.

That said, I've got a sunroof seal that'll never do me any good. I listed it once before we moved last year and had a taker, but our relocation happened so fast I lost track of it. If you contacted me about it before, get back in touch. If somebody else wants it, let me know. It's in good shape, ,no dryrot, just got a little spot where the seams meet. This is the actual seal, NOT the trim that installs on the glass outside. Also got maroon lighted sunvisors, maroon dome light and mirror, and a maroon radio surround...missing the black insert.

• 5 months later...
I'd forgotten about this thread. I do still have the sunroof seal, but no surround. I've also got a set of red, lighted visors, that aren't perfect, and I'm sure maybe a few other things floating around. CQ88, you're the first in line. If you need any of this PM me and we'll set it up. Movin' let me see what 88 wants.needs. You're welcome to the seal if he doesn't want it, but I don't have the outer surround.