and was amazed it still fired up

as you can see it still works

8.5 inch screen

80486 ;)

20 meg memory

huge 202 meg hard drive

oreg factory windows 95 still on it

also have my oreg 80486 w/turbo cpu desk top

and a 386 desk top that still work http://www.26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/10009/009.JPG

Wow, a built in 3.5" drive! I remember using Mac's for data acquisition back in the 80's in Silicon Valley and the 3.5" drives seemed like a godsend. Lol.

just ran across one like it that had no OS and sold for $202 hummm maybe I should ebay the thing :)

surprised me how quick it was for what it is

some may laugh about only 20 ,meg of memory but we worked for years with 760 k

so 20 meg was huge at the time

I bet those things work better then new models. No black screen of death, no system crashing no updating BS. Of course they have limited memory, Limited speed, limited memory, and no modern video function. But hey I bet for basic functions word processing it must be great.

Pretty pricey bit of hardware in its day! A 16mb simm itself was like $2000 when that laptop came out.

that ain't no lie,, not some thing your average guy had, like these days ,, it's the only one of it's kind I have ever seen ,,some one may want it real bad some day , no use throwing it away heck it still works , that's amazeing , I still have the 10 floppy disk set of windows 95 , and I think ms works was like 5 or 6 more separate floppys

This is too awesome. I've got an old laptop like that as well, Windows 3.1 installed on it. :lol:

I remember my old man's first rig, x386 that ran 8MHz, 16 in TURBO! lol. Dual-booted between DOS 5.0 and Win3.1. I think the desk phone at work houses more processing power than that computer.