Window Louvers

Terin

I have a full set of louvers I am no longer going to be using. OEM Aluminum rear hatch from a starion, and a pair of plastic side louvers. I have the upper mounting hardware for the aluminum hatch louver missing the lower part that attaches to the car. The sides were held on with double sided sticky tape. in good condition, the rear aluminum louver was freshly repainted when I bought the car.

$400 plus shipping costs to the CONUS. or $350 if you want to come get them. Im located in Colorado.

email at Trosen@live.com or call/text 3oh3 319 2012

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v383/seraphimesis/photo_zps0dd90f71.jpg

SUGGESTION....

Ship or get it shipped with Greyhound yes the bus company.

Box them in a Flatscreen TV box, cut down to size (the box not the louvers) fill with packing material and it will go coast to coast for under $50 fully insured ($300max).

$50 price is for 15lb box with a length of 50" insured for $300

Shipped from CA to FL and 2-3 day delivery times

I have shipped a SQ hood coast to coast for $70

Downside its delivered Station to Station ONLY they do not offer door to door.

Cant beat Greyhound for large oversized shipments.

http://www.shipgreyhound.com/

And I sold my louvers for $150.00 two months ago.

I see it as a long term investment ha ha ha,,,,

Edited by Oscar_the_Grouch

Not really many around to get a base price. It's basically waiting to find the right buyer, be patient unless you need the cash.

Mine was just the rear.

But depending on condition $200-250 is a good starting point for the rears only the full three piece with ABS sides will not fetch as much as the metal sides but $350-$400 is a good start point for the three piece. A few years back a three piece all metal set sold for $500.00 on FleaBay but it was an international sale.

Around here is basically what buyers are willing to pay. Now with a lower shipping cost option you have better chances at a sale.

Good luck witb the sale

Contact me directly of you get an international shipping quote I'll hook you up with a good shipping broker.