NikoFab Wilwood Big Brake Kit: Cancelled Not Enough Interest

NikoFab

Yeup....

Thats them. Pics are generic and not of the actual parts you'll get.

The 12" kit was the original but they whent ahead and did a 13" kit for NON-OEM wheels, dont think they have sold very many, but even at $1000 its a great price for a BBK. Just look around to see what BBKs are selling for.

The KIT I had made and sold had a base cost of about $800 it depended on you for its final price. It was A-La-cart GB all you really needed from me was the customs parts (Brackets, spacers, fastners and shims) Brake lines, Calipers and rotors you could buy locally to save you on shipping costs and allowwed you to search for the best price on your own.

We can get this going on a separate post if there's enough interest.

Thanks

OTG

Yeup....

Thats them. Pics are generic and not of the actual parts you'll get.

The 12" kit was the original but they whent ahead and did a 13" kit for NON-OEM wheels, dont think they have sold very many, but even at $1000 its a great price for a BBK. Just look around to see what BBKs are selling for.

The KIT I had made and sold had a base cost of about $800 it depended on you for its final price. It was A-La-cart GB all you really needed from me was the customs parts (Brackets, spacers, fastners and shims) Brake lines, Calipers and rotors you could buy locally to save you on shipping costs and allowwed you to search for the best price on your own.

We can get this going on a separate post if there's enough interest.

Thanks

OTG

Well if you fire it up I'm in.

I actually talked to them yesterday...nice guys over the phone at least.

Edited by NikoFab

• 2 years later...