OEM reconditioned rear plate trim.

Burton

I accumulated a bunch of these, and most were cracked or damaged in some way. This one was beautiful, other than a badly faded finish.

I sanded and refinished it a nice satin black as it was when new, and installed the best set of plate lights I had out of about 10 sets I had on hand. The pic was taken before I installed the lights, but it will come with them.....

http://www.26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/10126/038.JPG

$55 shipped OBO

Edited by Burton

Man I coulda picked it up when I was there....

I likely didn't have it way back then. I get good shipping deals so I can send it to ya now if you need it.

can I send youmine to redo, or do you have any that are ready

Paul, are you looking for OEM plate trim, or are you wanting the modded ones I do?

This one in this post is done, and ready to ship if you want OEM.

If you want a shaved one, I do have one more damaged plate trim to mod, but it is not ready to ship. Those are $120

I was there two weeks ago....passed by your house...and sent a txt....I guess that is not your number anymore cause you didn't respond. :( I am gonna hack mine up first before I get another one and see how it turns out. Edited by Laodicea