CONQUEST KEYCHAIN FEELER

DMNDSTAR87

Well my STARION keychains sold well so I am now looking to help out those CONQUEST drivers that felt left out.This is what I made. They are a tad small in my opinion but the larger I make the letters the font gets out of whack and becomes super long.I am going to try one more size and see what happens.Let me know your thoughts guys if there is interest enough.

thanks

gig out

http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l587/dmndstar87/DSC01213_zpsb5bb52cf.jpg?t=1360187015

Let's try and find a way to make it larger, or at least the keyhole be larger. As they are now, it's really hard to get them on the keychain, and they kind of get stuck.

Maybe make an eye-let for the keyhole (see my rough rough drawing, I never claimed to be an artist)

http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/g350/apate1973/44bcd51e-908e-48dc-96de-f71f07bbe057_zps70a3f45d.jpg

Like N8

"I'd be in!

Depending on cost of course."

I'd be down to get one for my wife's car. Personally, I wouldn't mind if it was bigger, even if the letters were stretched out. I actually think the stretched out look might even be better... might look more like the way it is on the back of widebodies.

I like the Starion one I got from you so I'm down for whatever Conquest one you come up with.

Let's try and find a way to make it larger, or at least the keyhole be larger. As they are now, it's really hard to get them on the keychain, and they kind of get stuck.

I picked up a small ring to put on first then put the larger key ring on the small one. Works great!

I like the starion one I got from you so I would be in for a conquest one also. One for each car!

Edited by duckheads

I would get one too. you should try the "starion" ones like that too. With the letting removed instead of the outside material. Mine catchs every with all those sharp edges.

Getting used to it though now. And the hole is too small for most keyring. Maybe a little chain chain be used like these

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Mitsubishi-Starion-4WD-Gr-B-Key-Chain-ring-rally-84-RAC-/00/s/MzAwWDQwMA==/$(KGrHqZHJFEE-ko8eGBiBPyIw!iMcw~~60_35.JPG

This will definately be happening but i been so busy i have not had time to go by my buddies shop to mess around---i will post as soon as i come up with a final size---

thx for the interest

gig out

Coolness, got Paypal burning a hole in my pocket :)

-N8

As posted in your other keychain post... "Yep," subscribe to a bit larger though; either way I'd probably take several if we're still in the same price range. Also: inset colors available? Red, Black... etc.? Thanx ;)