Natallica's 1989 Fiji Blue Conquest TSi

natallica

so sweet

very nice work buddy..

can you please how much power can this auto handle with the modification you have made?

keep up the good work

Thanks... in all reality, I have no idea... I just wanted to rebuild (to familiarize with an auto's inner workings) using really good internals and hopefully make the shifting a little more abrupt. I'll be running a stock rebuild g54B and a TD05H-16G. Possibly a larger IC setup, not sure on that yet.

-N8

Thats about the most honest answer i could wait for....

Although i have searched and searched,i couldn't really find out how much can a stock frame auto handle.Why must you swap something else if the original auto can handle it or make a few mods to reinforce the internals like you have done?

Would be nice to know....

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Plans have changed :( , as some of you already know, I recently purchased an 89 Fiji SHP in Mi a few weekends ago to save myself a ton of aggravation.

I'll be making a sale thread but only the swap shell is for sale, I'm putting all of my rebuild parts into the new Fiji when it's ready. But this would be a PERFECT candidate for a swap, because it's an 89 auto...and it's Fiji :) That was the PO intentions, and he never got around to it. So keep your eyes peeled, will be posting her for sale soon!

-N8