My 1988 Starion

hondaiceman

I don't want to but here she is.....

My 1988 Starion

Just got motor back from machine shop last week, put the head on felpro head gasket, had it honed new piston rings new bearings, motor is balanced, newer NJV head, over sized stainless valves. Motor had less then 2000 miles on it at time of second rebuild. I have all paper work from the machince shop. This puppy is ready to go. Clucth has lesss then 2000 miles on it 14b turbo is almost new 1000 miles on it. good working 5 spd. 95,000 on it. No problems there. I'm sell because i don't have garage space at the house anymore. Dad has more projects then me now. I also don't have the time to waste on it. Money is not the issue so don't try to super lowball me i will not reply, Don't waste my time. I will let you know everything about the car. Many new parts were added then it sat for a few years with a cover on it. This was a florida car no rust when i got it, i live in texas so no rust on it still. Frame rails bent just slightly from wrong positioning of hydrolic floor jack nothing majorly wrong though. Intrerior is blk/Tan leather. Seat are not torn up like most. They do have normal wear on them. Fair good shape from the others i have seen. I also have tons of extra parts come get this thing i don't wanna part it out. Paint was pearl white, painted in 06 it needs redone, many areas look good but its peeling. and hood has bare spot on it from no heat shield. LMK

I'm in Fort worth Texas, I can deliver with in 500 miles if you pay for the car ahead of time and we can work something out. I have a new trailer, way better then the one in the picture.

I'm asking 1800.

Its a roller with the motor ready to go in and fire up, you finish it.

Serious Txt only 817 891 8404

Edited by hondaiceman
  • Like 2

Very true, i put my heart and soul in this! It needs a good home. Better care then i can offer right now. I plan on buying another down the line. I have brought this car everywhere with me wyoming, colorado, texas...drove to utah to buy the car from a guy that bought it from a guy in florida. So this baby needs a good home!!!! Really looking for a quick sale.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...