600$ 88 Mitsubishi montero

white quest ky

I have a red 88 montero 2.6 liter 5 speed truck the truck runs brilliantly the truck itself has 240k on it I'm not sure how much is on the engine but the reason I'm selling it so cheap is the truck lost every gear except for 2nd today when I was driving it if anyone's interested ill send pictures by texts I'm located in the Cincinnati area

859 414 3979

Any rust? I have a chopped top 87 that has a SQ motor swapped. Have been considering going back to a full tin top and windows. Thinking that if I ever found a non-runner with a decent body, I'd swap the turbo drivetrain over.

Or, I have a spare tranny, if you would rather keep the rig.

For those who have asked on the KM132, the tail section is longer but the truck's can be swapped right over. (Remember that the truck's tranny is mated to the t-case.) The other difference is the first two gears on the truck are lower.

Glad yours found a home besides the crusher. I have assorted pics of mine, but not in one place like Car Domain. I did most of the work some 7-8 years ago now. Easiest thing to get a look is to go to the 4x4Wire.com Mitsu forum and search for my past threads. I have the same username there. Most of my topics included "87 SWB Rebuild" in them.

I don't hang out on this SQ forum too much. Feel free to email me from the addy in my 4x4Wire profile. (Can't find where to set the same in my profile here for SQC.)