Evan H--1

Jeff E--1

Jeff J--1

John I--1

Matt C--1

Stacey Y--1

Christopher L--1

Micheal S--2

Most peoples names do not match up with the emails i got for orders so I am not sure who is who.I am only waiting on the addy of one person and all orders will be filled.

any issues pm me

thx guys

I want a ninja throwing star diamond star shape.

being that I have been into the martial arts scene since my first lesson when I was 12 I like this concept.I am going to play around with this idea.

Gig out

Edited by DMNDSTAR87

POST ME A GOOD PIC OF WHATEVER YOU WANT AND i MAY DO SOMETHING

GIGOUT

How bout one of these designs?

I understand that the font needs to be connected so I found these on my desk, just a thought. Hope it turns into something great! ;)

http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff408/n8tallica1/DSC03229.jpg

-N8

I got mine a while back too, and LOVE it. Great job puting this together. I will probably be down for a 2nd one if you make more, and would also be interested in any Conquest ones you might do.

I got mine a while back too, and LOVE it. Great job puting this together. I will probably be down for a 2nd one if you make more, and would also be interested in any Conquest ones you might do.

I have a few left---i have a couple of the larger ones also if interested---i am going to do some conquest ones like nate has in the above photo---will post when i get some done---real busy lately----

gig out

I have a few left---i have a couple of the larger ones also if interested---i am going to do some conquest ones like nate has in the above photo---will post when i get some done---real busy lately----

gig out

What kind of file do you need for those?

If ya want I can path it out and send you a vector version (.ai/.eps etc.)!

Not sure what kind of file your process requires, but I'll do what I can to help!

-N8

Like N8, would be in for a couple Quest keychains: Conquest, TSI, SHP; @ least (1) of each. (probably (2) of each) Let me know if this gets off the ground, & thanx. ;)

• 2 weeks later...