GLHS

TSI_SVT

Jason owes me either a turbo or a refund. He will not communicate since he has my money. Prior to the sale he would respond to every email within minutes. Problems or no problems it doesn't take more than a minute to update someone. He has been online on another forum showing interest in buying another turbo. He has since deleted his post there. As it stands this is the third member to steal from me. Gary Hazel (Grazel3793) is another. My total loss between the three is almost $900. I believe Jason owes refunds or items to other members as well. Edited by TSI_SVT

This is correct .,., i put a posting up on the WTB forums about a transmission i paid him 845 dollars and never recieved the transmission clutch, pedals and master cylinder.,., or the refund.,., I found a posting on craigslist about him posting his white conquest and has some of his contact information and if for some reason he takes this down i have a picture of his contact information im not sure why hes trying to run from this but i have already talked to a few people that have some know how about laws and over 200 dollars is a felony and depending how much money he has of yours is a different class of a felony,., but anyways heres the craigslist link.,., http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/cto/3441536502.html is has his phone number information for Jason Hodgson.,., and his zip code that he changed is 48091 of warren michigan he has already put to much information up,., i know my next step if he dont give me my money back this week i really hope he dont expect to take all this money and expect to get away from it.,. i have all the conversations we have had and the texts i have already sent him., the internet is full of information.,.,

This bro has 250$ for some 16x9's and its been weeks, he has stopped responding to me as well, the phone number he was texting me from was 586-868-3256

I'm pretty upset, this guy definitely lied to me about sending out the rims... Don't know people are so uncool

I just don't understand how he can just keep peoples $$, it makes me weary of buying things through the forums, which is sad 'cause there aren't many places to pick things up :(

Oh well i guess, its definately an end to buying things from sqc forums, lesson learned -OUCH!

Look guys dont give up if you used paypal and you didnt gift him the money file a claim it will lock out his account so no one else will get punished by this guy taking money from people and you will get your money back.,., I hope im not the only one doing this there is no way this guy will end up with my money.,., administartors i would like and apreciate if you block this guy completley from getting on to these forums! He has done enough damage and dont need or deserve to be a part of this website!

The feedback forum is here for a reason guys use it wisely,,,if they have no feedback

Then you are potentially playing with fire.

The moderators are not gonna delete him from the boards ,if they do there will be zero

Contact and less of a chance to get their money back.

Don't buy from guys that don't have feedback,,,,scammers are everywhere.

Even here sadly.

• 2 months later...

It appears that Flatbroke313 has screwed some people on here and has now come back as GLHS??? To scam again? This should not be allowed.

Dad

It was never "allowed".

Members should report bad sellers immediately to PayPal within 45 days of the sale, and then report them on the forum as well.

Never send money as a gift, this might need to be a new rule even though its common sense.

If its more than two weeks before getting a tracking number, file a claim ASAP to protect your money, regardless of excuses/reasons. The seller will have a finite amount of time to ship or you get your money back.

Its VERY disheartening to see anyone lose money to these scum, be smart and protect yourself buying online, scammers rely on buyers to cut them just enough slack.

-Robert

Robert, I'm sorry, you are right it's not allowed and I did not meen to blame the moderators.. I am getting tired of people being scammed, It really bothers Me if this is also flatbroke 313 because I am one of the people that sent him Money when he was crying about his wife with cancer and he had no job. It was hollyhodgson @ yahoo.com if I recall. I would like to see some moderation or pressure put on people that don't ship the item or items.. I can understand not getting involved if there is a not as described issue since it could be only a matter of opinion, but to not even ship the item is downright stealing! Can someone verify that these guys are one in the same?

Dad

• 1 month later...

I just don't understand how he can just keep peoples $$, it makes me weary of buying things through the forums, which is sad 'cause there aren't many places to pick things up :(

Oh well i guess, its definately an end to buying things from sqc forums, lesson learned -OUCH!

If indeed this is the same guy, he's been logged on as recently as 4/18/13.

It really sucks to see this. And quite frankly pisses me off to see someone screw so many people over that a member will never purchase off of the forums again. I get that he's having difficulties...but it's no excuse to cause other people difficulties.