1989 Conquest Finally Done!

john#440

This is a great forum! The first Conquest that I saw was in the mall when I was in high school in 1987. I wanted one for years after that. I love cars and have had many. I bought a Fiji blue Conquest about 13 years ago, sold it and have regreted it since. I bought this car from a site member in August 4 hours away. It was one of those "can drive it anywhere". Needless to say, it broke down on the way home. The body is solid and only has 85k miles. Supposedly, it sat in a police impound yard for 9 years before the previous owner bought it. The paint was faded and the seats were cracked.

I have painted it and had the seats recovered. At first I wasn't crazy about the black with tan interior, but I have grown to really like it. It seems to be a pretty rare combo. I have also fixed every mechanical and electrical that it has had so far. From the information on this site, I will likely have more.

The pictures aren't the greatest quality, but are the only one's I could upload. I hope everyone likes it.

post-25227-0-06914900-1354063595_thumb.jpg

post-25227-0-28796800-1354063613_thumb.jpg

post-25227-0-00872100-1354063630_thumb.jpg

^^^^^^ Bada Bing.

Lookin good too, man! Sweet ride, and welcome aboard the "addiction"

Yeah I made him a custom set, white reflective vinyl for the rear, and clear & silver fender/header panel/Imported for Chrysler decals. First ones I've seen besides my own. Pretty snazzy I must say ;) No where else will you find those, unless this drums up some business.

-N8

^^^^^^ Bada Bing.

Lookin good too, man! Sweet ride, and welcome aboard the "addiction"

Yeah I made him a custom set, white reflective vinyl for the rear, and clear & silver fender/header panel/Imported for Chrysler decals. First ones I've seen besides my own. Pretty snazzy I must say ;) No where else will you find those, unless this drums up some business.

-N8

lol natallica is the god of making old look new

Is this the same car?...if so, GOOD JOB!!!

http://www.starquest...howtopic=132420

Also, I disagree with you. I have always like the contrast between the black and the tan interior. I have an 89' SHP black on black...and I wish my interior was tan!!..LOL!

Edited by dmdvzla

I see there is another black & tan! The front tag issue never came up. I think he was too busy checking it out. I also have a VIper that I just can bare to put a front tag on. I keep it in the trunk with a tag bracket that I have packaged to look new. You know, just got it-ha! Hopefully I won't get stopped for this.