FS Brand new Suspension Parts

importdriver88

Brand new set of front and rear ST 60340 Lowering Springs still in strapped unopenned box

Two brand new front Tokico TOHZ3079A Shocks in the box

Two brand new front upper Strut Mounts

Two front Strut Dust Boot Covers

Two brand new rear upper Strut Mounts and two brand new rear Dust Boot Covers

( NO REAR STRUTS )

Everything is for $500 Shipped ( US Shipping Only ) Out of US pays extra shipping. Thank you

http://imageshack.us/scaled/thumb/534/dsc02705q.jpg http://imageshack.us/scaled/thumb/24/dsc02701jd.jpg http://imageshack.us/scaled/thumb/32/dsc02706lc.jpg

Edited by importdriver88

• 3 weeks later...
I don't know what I need suspension wise, but I probably need to replace my ENTIRE suspension. What is a suspension comprised of, are these all the pieces? What else would I need? I could google it, but I'm being lazy and I'm posting from my phone.

I'm in no rush, i will wait until a member is interested in more than just one part. Thanks

I never mentioned that I only wanted one part, I asked you if you would split any of it up. No worries I can buy what I want elsewhere, you have no idea what I wanted or the price I was going to offer you since you made your own assumptions.

Merry Christmas

I don't know what I need suspension wise, but I probably need to replace my ENTIRE suspension. What is a suspension comprised of, are these all the pieces? What else would I need? I could google it, but I'm being lazy and I'm posting from my phone.

Here is a thought, go look underneath your car...

Seller, can you clarify if the strut mounts are oem or aftermarket. Your pricing is good providing the mounts are from Mitsubishi. If they aren't from Mitsubishi, new or not, they need to be thrown in the trash.

First off Dodge2004srt4 why are you taking it personal. I'm answering other members that are asking me to sell them just my ST Springs, plus for those members that are thinking about asking. To answer 89PalermoSHP question, they are KYB's. Why would i throw them in the trash, when i can go get my money back. HAPPY HOLIDAYS Edited by importdriver88

First off Dodge2004srt4 why are you taking it personal. I'm answering other members that are asking me to sell them just my ST Springs, plus for those members that are thinking about asking. To answer 89PalermoSHP question, they are KYB's. Why would i throw them in the trash, when i can go get my money back. HAPPY HOLIDAYS

First I was not taking it personally, I asked you to PM me if you were interested in splitting it up which I didnt get, but you did post a response after the only question posted in this thread was mine stating that I didnt want everything, but worded "would you be willing to split everything up". The only other posts in this thread were of you saying PM sent and PM replied back and forth half a dozen times. You could have just PM'd me like I asked since you are the one selling the stuff, you should be willing to take the extra step that a customer requested if you wanted to find out what I wanted to buy and what I wanted to pass on. Its really just another assumption with you thinking I took it personally when I made myself even more clear, told you I have no problem looking elsewhere if you just dont feel like selling what I want or taking that extra step to PM me instead of me cluttering up your thread with offers when they belong IMO in PM's. Last, I thought I was very nice since I figured I wouldnt be in touch with you about this since it appeared clear you didnt want to split it up in any form so I wished you just like everyone else I have messaged a Merry Christmas.

Seems like you ARE taking this personally since the only way to get emotions on a computer is to either type them out with specific words or use Caps lock to show anger, frustration, or many other things. Maybe you dont celebrate Christmas and thats why you posted HAPPY HOLIDAYS in caps lock, in that case Im sorry if you were offended by me wishing you a merry Christmas.

MasterVivi--there is really no need to start insulting people you obviously dont know, or taking sides when you dont have much of a clue about the parts that are proven good KYB, MHI or tend to be junk and dont know much about the car either. Neither 89PalmeroSHP or myself posted to start a fight and we certainly dont need someone egging one on, troll elsewhere. All the times you have posted questions or needed parts, not once have I insulted you since you joined in May. You are new, young, and seemed to have just got your first Quest and from what I have seen everyone has remained mature toward you, you should continue to be mature towards those who have helped you since you joined is all Im saying. Snide comments arent welcomed warmly.

In general I agree with 89PalmeroSHP about the mounts, if they arent OEM they tend to be junk, wont last long and are too soft. and in his opinion he would throw them away. Im sure he meant that in an extreme manner and he didnt know what brand they were, he just wouldnt bother using them even if his were shot. Import, you shouold post the brands of the other things you havent mentioned since doing that will help you sell them even more so. The pricing is good and if I hadnt already bought half of what you have for sale I would just buy the lot. The only brand of suspension I would buy for stock replacement is OEM and KYB and alot of others will agree with me on one, or both for the best parts. Springs I would only get OEM if they were still available and werent so expensive, although Im not a fan of lowering springs since I bought my first set of real coilovers and discovered how much better a lowered car is with them and how much less time the OE struts last with springs compared to coil over assemblies or the OE spring and OE strut. Boots are boots and dont wear out, they just crack and split so brand isnt really important unless you are stuck on a brand out of self worth. Last your choice in struts is good, Tokico, and KYB are the only 2 off hand that I would buy that are available for our vehicle. There are others I would prefer but they arent made anymore.