'Anyone recall how much? Do luck double six cost when they were available?

I didn't find a set. I would snag them anytime.

I found a new set of wheels that's are very similar in style, might even be alittle more aggressive. I know there are a few people here being big fans of these wheels. I was gonna post the info for anyone wanting it. I got a quote back from them and wanted to compare. I'll post the results Soon.

Tae

There it is. Lusso forged.

http://lussoforged.com/v3/collection/

The LFS6I is the one in question.

Also lots of other designs and ice products.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder......

Everyone can decide what to do with their money.

Just passing along for peeps interested.

This is what they quoted me

"HI Tae Lee,

We do a finish on centers called brushed, we don't do polished. I've attached what our brushed finish looks like. I remember those vehicles. Here is a pricing break down 2 different ways. off the top of my head I'm not sure if this vehicle can take a deep concave in the rear. So I'll have to figure that out Monday, but here is the pricing so you have it both ways.

18" LFS6i Light Concave All Around

Center: Brushed

Lip: Polished

Inner: Raw

$3900 + shipping

18" LFS6i Deep Rear / Light Front Concave

Center: Brushed

Lip: Polished

Inner: Raw

$4050 + shipping

Thanks,

Chad"

Back when I went on my wheel buying spree I was trying to convince this guy on Zilvia to sell me his Dolucks in gunmetal. He said they ran about 1000 a wheel new and took 1 year to get them delivered. Ive looked at those Lusso Forged because I saw them on a Genesis coupe.. I hope they are fully forged for that price. Oh just reading the quote from the guy about our cars, dont listen to him, we can take monster sized wheels with massive concave. The best thing to do is to determine the size and offset you want FIRST, then go to various car forums where these wheels are popular and get in on a group buy or send an email to a shop that sells them, they generally are pretty flexible with the cost because Im sure they get them alot cheaper being a seller, shop around for the best deal.

Yea. I got the bug. I have accumulated so much stuff to update everyone, but no time to really do it. Between the. 3kids and wife, few other cars and 4 places of work.

I just found a little easier way of posting pics, so hopefully a true update should be on it's way.

Thanks

Tae

Demon, your car is soly responsible for me falling in love with those wheels. I sent you a pm about the wheels when you were selling your car. I'd still be in line for those any day!! I even got my wife to agree with me on this. She offered to fund them, after I told her it's been discontinued. Haha

If you really want them I do believe the double sixs are still available in the UK . Be prepared to pay more and wait quite awhile. Or you can go to driftworks.com and email those guys and see if they will sell you their set that they have on their drift car( if they havent sold them already) I was keeping up with the build of their drift car and the do lucks they have had really good offsets. Or you can keep scouring the forums and hope some pop up for sale?

• 4 weeks later...
Nice rollers but good gawd, I've never bought a Starion that cost half as much as a set of them! Never mind how much I dump into them though ;) Edited by Fuze