87 Part Out....DONE!!

Jackalope

I got 2 for the price of one its a complete 87 Conquest it does run but has a bad knock. I am pulling the oil pan tomorrow so I will know more then. I got it with an 88 Conquest I bought. I got this one as a parts car in the deal and I don't need anymore parts right now.

So just ask away for what you want and I will pull it and take pics everything is Best Offer (within reason). I only can keep it for 2 weeks then its gotta go.

It was red then looks like blue an now its primer black. It has a few good body panels (rust on the rest). Rear hatch and struts still good!

Rear rims are in good shape. 1 front is ok the other is junk.

Interior is in good shape 88 seats black, dash is good, switches all work.

Head is in good shape no cracks, It has been retapped for 3/8th exhaust studs with brass nuts, No cracks in exhaust manifold, Turbo spooled fine with little shaft play.

So yeah shoot me some offers on what you want an I will pull it and send you pics.

Edited by Jackalope

How's the stereo on the inside? I'd love pics, and to know if it's all working correctly. I'd also want the rearview mirror casing for the passenger seat.

(760)807-8342.

92104 (zip code for shipping)

How much with/without shipping.

I'm interested in much more than that, I'd just love pictures of the whole damn car.

How much for an airdam, let's get some pics.

Air Dam not for sale...Mastervivi what parts are you loooking for an I will pull an send pics.

boston: All parts are best offer.

Walker: The lid is in good shape if I remember right but would rather sell whole console than just the lid. If dont sell center console complete you got first crack on the lid

Is the Torque Tube avaialble?

If so, any idea on the condition, bearing play, coupler?

Can you put up a shot of the spline coupler?

And, if all is good, would you be willing to organise shipping to Australia?

Thanks