someone needs to buy this

thats a sweeett deal i paid $500 just for my 83 hoodhttp://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o538/nycain/IMG_20120715_183822.jpg

you got a pretty good deal then. the very few i've been able to find are $700 and up...to say nothing of shipping cost. hopefully will have one someday!

• 3 weeks later...

the ad says it drives....if it can make the drive to ohio on its own power....i will consider buying it....i've left a message

I don't see in the ad that it drives - with the list of things it needs, it wouldn't be very safe if it did. That said, damn, I would snap it up if it was near here...my car needs new tires...if I took the tires & hood off of this everything else would be cream, even if I just parted it out.

i do. waitin for the call back. and if he ends up partin it out, ill simply just buy the hood AND give him my stock hood so he can still sell a full car if he wants.. i drive past it everyday. :D

wow man wt.... happen to the car i have to say i have never seen one so tore up like that.and i have wrecked one myself

Edited by conquest9113