Ken Block | Gymkana 5 Video

speedyquest

Dear Ford. Please bring the Fiesta ST 3 door, and not the 5 door, state side.

Also please make an awd wide bodied version. Who here thinks that manufacturers should be hold to the old homologation rules where they have to produce 200/500 road legal versions of cars they race? At least?

.... Ya.... only thing I have to say that hasn't been said yet... How do I get my Starquest to do that... ALL of that lol.

Sell it an buy an AWD car such as a subaru or evo which is made for crazy rally action. If you tried ANY of that stuff....you'd prolly break something on your stock antique Conquest/Starion. Most of the people who have drifted their cars here have set them up to do so.

• 4 months later...

Big Budget race program, big sponsors, big film production budget, grease the local politicians with big $$ to shut down the streets and edit the hell out of the film and that's the results you get.

Of course, you need a driver with mad mad skills. Otherwise investing on all of the above would be a waste of $$$.

I've been to Global Rally Cross events as transport and pit crew for a friend. Independent guy with pocket change for a budget compared to those guys. Those rally cars are so well prepped, they share nothing in common with street cars except for the outer chassis, thats it.