NikoFab

NikoFab

Once again Nick comes through! I purchased a set of floor mats from him. Neither of us gave a thought about the differences in the manual and auto floor pans. The mats did not fit very well in my auto car. After Nick talking to his supplier, who stated that Mitsu only had one template for floor mats, we decided that I'd make a set of templates off of my car. Well, after making and sending those templates, Nick sent me the new set of AUTO floor mats NO CHARGE!! They fit PERFECT!! I could not be happier with a vendor.

Thank you Larry for being so understanding and patient...I'm very glad these turned out so well. Would not have been possible without your help!

• 4 months later...

got my D2's delivered as promised....the only small hitch was I had them delivered to work but D2 didn't ship the box with my name on the label which left some confusion about who these were going to from my receiving guy....

I got them tho and it was a small thing

thanks nick..... A+ as always

got my D2's delivered as promised....the only small hitch was I had them delivered to work but D2 didn't ship the box with my name on the label which left some confusion about who these were going to from my receiving guy....

I got them tho and it was a small thing

thanks nick..... A+ as always

Hey sorry about the snaffoo Craig. Not sure why your name wasn't on it...I gave them both real and profile names just in case. Glad you got them though. Thanks for the positive feedback!

Very happy with my D2's and the price was great!

Couldnt ask for a better member to have around here.

Thanks man....

You're most welcome Jason! Glad you got them safe and sound.

Just noticed you're in Lima OH. My dad used to work at the hospital in Coldwater. Small world.

Hey sorry about the snaffoo Craig. Not sure why your name wasn't on it...I gave them both real and profile names just in case. Glad you got them though. Thanks for the positive feedback!

it was a very very minor thing...the only reason i mentioned it at all was just in case you wanted to put a boot in d2's behind about proper labeling :P

Great seller. Thanks for organizing these great group buys. Great for the community and I know it has to take up a lot of your free time setting these up. Dont forget the steering coupler :) Would definitely buy from again.

Great seller. Thanks for organizing these great group buys. Great for the community and I know it has to take up a lot of your free time setting these up. Dont forget the steering coupler :) Would definitely buy from again.

You got it Jerry my pleasure. Skullzaflare is going to get me a full column to use as a template mock-up for the coupler idea...stay tuned!

got my D2's from Nick last week. very happy with the group buy. many many thanks for setting this up for us. I'm also interested on the front air dam next and maybe whatever else you got going on. I'll keep in touch.

AJ

Excellent! Glad you got them safe and sound sir. Thanks for the purchase! Let me know of anything else you might need.

• 1 month later...

I purchased some D2s from Niko, and he immediately sent tracking information.

The entire transaction was flawless, and I appreciate his efforts on providing us starquest parts when nobody else will.

Great guy, very trustworthy, very good-hearted.

I purchased some D2s from Niko, and he immediately sent tracking information.

The entire transaction was flawless, and I appreciate his efforts on providing us starquest parts when nobody else will.

Great guy, very trustworthy, very good-hearted.

Thank you Jeff! Let's see some pics after you get them installed!

Purchased D2s from Niko, they came very quickly after receiving tracking.

Thanks for your patience sir. You were one of the first to pay...so your wait was a little longer than most. Hope they were worth it though! Post up some pics as soon as you get them on the car!

Cheers,

Nick