Rare Performance Parts!!!!

NEVER ENDING QUEST

So the time has come to part ways with my small collection of rare parts and give up on my dreams of owning another starquest again someday. So here goes:

Aussie M6 cylinder head(needs resurface): $650.00 shipped

Partially modded magna intake (needs thermostat flange moved to other side but already has throttle body moved to opposite side w/ a 70mm ford throttle body on it.): $450 shipped.

New ss oversize valves: $100 shipped.

Package deal for the above: $950 shipped.

'88/'89 ecu: $65 shipped.

Custom made stage 3 ACT clutch (500bhp capable): $250 shipped.

1" hubcentric wheel spacers ( set of 4 w/ 4 security lugnuts +key ): $120 shipped.

Blue silicone complete vacuum hose replacement kit: $50 shipped

Excellent condition center console w/ roll down door: $100 shipped

Digital dash from an '83 conq.: $85 shipped

Pics coming very soon. Gotta go up in the attic to bring some of this stuff down. I may even find some more stuff too. I can txt pics til i get them uploaded. My # is 619-864-4381

The cylinder head is complete with its original cam and rockers. My plan was to use a new 292 cam with the 1.6 rockers.

As for the wheel spacers, they are used and direct bolt on to starquests. Bolt pattern is 5X114.3. The guy i bought them from had them on with 7's and 8's non shp. I dont know how they would fit with shp's but u can always get ur fenders rolled pretty cheap.

Ill try to post some pics of all this stuff tomorrow after work. Like i said, i need to climb up the attic and bring this stuff down. And i will post more things as i find them.

I can't upload pics here for whatever reason. In fact ive never been able to even when i had my other phone.

If anybody want pics, please txt or pm me ur number and i will be glad to txt them. Also i received a deposit on the intake and head package til next friday (as he said it was his next payday). We also came to an agreement that if i dont receive the rest of the money on that day , that it was going up for sale again.

I can't upload pics here for whatever reason. In fact ive never been able to even when i had my other phone.

If anybody want pics, please txt or pm me ur number and i will be glad to txt them. Also i received a deposit on the intake and head package til next friday (as he said it was his next payday). We also came to an agreement that if i dont receive the rest of the money on that day , that it was going up for sale again.

Found a brand new universal inline MSD fuel pump. Bought it off ebay years ago. Im gonna be bold and say its good for 500hp because when i bought it i was shooting for 450 back then. Dont remember exact numbers on it but i think its rated at 95gph(361lph).

$100 shipped