Complete Part Out of 1989 Conquest SHP TSI

Lance_S

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good morning, Lance,

I'm interested in purchasing your turbo oil feed pipe (MD084550), provided it doesn't leak. Price?

Thanks,

Chris

$25.00 shipped

Hey Lance how abought the passenger side rocker panel? Also I will be in your area in a couple weeks so there might not be any need to ship it. Hope your haveing a good time and have plenty mojitos :)

Potamus,

Rocker is in good shape, no rust. $30.00 and the beer is on me. Stop by if you get a chance.

Lance

Lance,

Sorry, I just sourced one before I read this. Thanks for your response. My apologies if this has cause any inconvenience.

Chris

Chris,

No worries, part of the game. Glad you found what your looking for.

L

Lance, i would like the carpet and rear lower belt retractor covers. They fold up pretty decent for shipping.

But what kind of shape is it in? I do not really want one that smells musty or of mouse poo. I pitched a couple like that already.

SQR,

Carpet is in good shape. I would give it a 7 out of 10. I have a carpet cleaner here, once I pull it I can run the machine over it to give it a really good going over before I send it to you. There aren't any burns, gum, stains or anything like that. The seat belt covers and the carpet I would like $30.00 for, shipping I am guessing is around $20.00

So $50.00 for the lot and if you think the carpet isn't up to your expectations, I will refund you $20.00 You've helped me in the past so I want to make sure you are taken care of.

I have to take the seats out and anyway today so I should be able to pull the carpet today or tomorrow.

L

L

Ton's of parts left guys.

complete intake with injectors, stock exhaust mani, stock exhaust, radiator fans, body and panels, hood, glass, motor with rod knock, complete stock head, valve cover, rear seats in great shape, calipers x 4, SHP shocks and struts, etc.

Let me know what you need.

Thanks,

lance

Lance. I can't access my pm file. ??? I' still want that turbo & TBI. Price shipped 18020. Thanks. Don

Don,

Weird, our conversation isn't in my PM box anymore and I didn't delete it. Must be a glitch.

Do you need the exhaust manifold as well or just the turbo.

If I remember correctly, you wanted the intake complete with the throttle body (recent rebuild), injectors and all the wiring included with the intake. So basically bolt up and go on the intake. I still have it so I won't sell it out from under you, no worries.

The turbo is a stock 12a. It needs a rebuild but you can get those off ebay and they are not difficult to rebuild. side to side shaft play but no front to back.

So that's what i have for you, the compete intake and the turbo. If you need the exhaust mani or anything else let me know. If not, I will give you a price shipped to your door.

Thanks,

Lance

I could use a few things if you have them available....

PM me a price for the computer and ignitor.

Also interested in your complete throttle body if it comes with the ISC and TPS.

And on another note, I could use a good header panel if yours is still available... Metal piece that goes between the headlights and between the grill and hood.

Would be nice if you could bundle price all that and sell it to me cheap, hehe. I have paypal or rolls of nickels, your choice. Shipped 77493 Houston, Tx.

Ok. Just the complete TBI. I need a good bolt on turbo Thanks.

K,

I had intake with rebuilt throttlebody for $50 and the injectors for $100.00 but let's just call it $100.00 for the whole thing. Shipping will be $30.00. So $130.00 shipped.

Thanks,

Lance

how much for the knocking bottom end lance? dont need the head just from there down lol

For you my brother it's free. Your money is no good here. You put on the best SQ get togethers around, you feed me, fill my belly with ice cold beer and help anyone who needs a hand with their car WHILE hosting events. We just need to figure out a way to get the short block to you.

lance,,,,,, you sir are too kind. now rip that dang stereo crap outa your car and bring it lol....J/K.... maybe i will get up there some time....maybe you can bring it down for the meet or when we MPI your car???

Heya. Made a post on pg. 6 yesterday.

I could use a few things if you have them available....

PM me a price for the computer and ignitor.

Also interested in your complete throttle body if it comes with the ISC and TPS.

And on another note, I could use a good header panel if yours is still available... Metal piece that goes between the headlights and between the grill and hood.

Would be nice if you could bundle price all that and sell it to me cheap, hehe. I have paypal or rolls of nickels, your choice. Shipped 77493 Houston, Tx.

I see you might have sold the throttle body, but I'd still be interested in the computer, ignitor, and the header panel.... lemme know something as soon as you can, Thanks.