Super Clean 1988 Yellow Conquest TSI ( 4-Sale )

ATCLen

THE CAR IS SOLD !!

Hi

Everyone I'm thinking of selling my Car . The car is in S.C. (Outside of Charleston ) and yes she runs. It is in great Cond. I've done so much work don't know where to start. I have put in over 30K inside and out, I know I'll never get back what I put in it. I put about 35 miles a year on it, only when Vic and I go to PF I put about 900 miles. She Runs like new. I'll post some links so you can look it over. I'm not going to give it away I'll keep it first. But I would like to get 9800.00 or OBO and alot of parts. Would Consider part trade for River racer Rig ( Boat , Motor, and trailer ) with some cash. She is one of a kind, She runs great has run up to 26psi boost with no problems . I keep it around 16 to 18 in town. She sits with a car cover over her all the time. I wash her about Once a week she likes to be talked to. LOL If you have any question call me at 843-693-2987 leave a message and I'll call you back or PM me. She will be at PF this year see you there ( with or w/o her ).

http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/2/web/2054000-2054999/2054340_1.jpg http://memimage.cardomain.com/ride_images/2/3218/1801/20543400016_medium.jpg http://memimage.cardomain.com/ride_images/2/3218/1801/20543400027_medium.jpg http://memimage.cardomain.com/ride_images/2/3218/1801/20543400043_medium.jpg

If you want one of a kind setup this is for you, I have all the paper work that I have done, Just a small break down. New rebuilt motor, Custom Built intake system w/ FIP,

GT35 turbo, Resealed Trans, Resealed rearend, New axles, New Rims w/ tires, New brakes and lines, New sound system, LED light system inside, Upgrades every where. This is a nice car and its never left me I have put about 6500 miles on it in 7 or 8 yrs. SHE NEEDS TO BE ON THE ROAD MORE !

Almost forgot, NO RUST and NEVER WRECKED.

Here are the links

http://www.cardomain...rysler-conquest

http://atc250rlen.ho...om/gt35tsi.html

They should give you alot more info on the work done to her. I did all the work in my yard

Just remeber there are always things to make her better. The extra parts are the parts that

came with the car. I bought 2 cars and robbed the parts to powder coat so you still have the

stock part that came off her.

JUST ONE THING I'M NOT 100 % SURE I WANT TO DO THIS. I HATE TO SEE HER SITTING !

Thanks for your time.

Leonard ( ATCLen )

Edited by ATCLen

Hi

No have not Dyno it . Built it for a Cruiser, Really didn't care it just gets up and goes like a bat out of hell. "Technica rob" starting at 9800 or obo after you see it you will know

why. Way to much time and money. Its all in the detail. I'll never get my money out of it, but thats ok I love those Quest, always will. !

That is a bad looking car...Do you know what hp it would run with 26 psi?I see you didnt dyno but probably have a good guess.

have you thought about trades? i have a 77 vette i would trade.

beautiful car ! cant believe youre selling it. if i didnt have 6 cars, id be all over this one.

glws

tae

Thanks, but I pass on the Vette, I have so many other things going on. I hate for it to sit. She wants to be driven. Thansk for all the nice post, she looks just like she did the last time everyone saw her. With a few upgrades.

Len

have you recorded part numbers for future repairs/replacements?

would you be willing to give tips on tuning to new buyer and does it come with laptop/software to do so?

would this car make a 4500km trip?

does it have a factory safety equipment and does everything work as intended from factory? (ie. wipers, heater, ac, windows, seat belts, antennae, lights, etc..)

are there any outstanding repairs that need to be completed?

have you replaced bushings?

I have all inovices and bookes, It runs off mega-squrit software. 4500 miles sure I would drive it in a min. I'm taken it to PF for me 900/1000 miles around trip. The AC works, but I'm going to service it the filter window showed alittle white moisture in it . So will change filter and service for PF. I live in SC and I not having a car w/o AC that is just wrong ! Thinking of changing wiper motor seems alittle slow , but works good. I bought a new track for driver side never installed ( New in bag), But the seat belts all work . This car is a runner ready for the road. Bushing have not been changed by me but have been checked by dealer. They are not bad. has all new wheel brgs and new rear axles when car was done. Almost a full tank of gas with fuel cond. in it , and has been run. New battery. The main system is FIP for fuel and has never had a problem, Accel ing system and it can be upgraded for more system for motor.

Hoped that helped

Len

Hi Kidji

The only trade I would consider would be a River Race ( Merc 2.5 or 2.4 , Boat and trailer ) Tunnel or V-hull. I'm sure the BLK 88 is nice, but I dont drive the one I have.

Thanks Len

^^^

very very addicted........ now that i'll be having a pair of aces......

sorry guys.. ^^

Congratulations Tae! But I did come in a close 2nd :o Hope to be able to get a good close look @ it soon, & again Congratulations! I suppose now it could be said: "You got a really great pair :P "

kidjc, i hope to make it to ocean city in the near future...i'll see you then..

dgaf, i'll try to soon. but i still owe vids and lots more pics of my current one also :(............................hope i get some time to..