For Sale: 1988 Chrysler Conquest TSI (Red) South Florida

Swynjones

Unfortunately, its time to sell my 1988 Chrysler Conquest. With a busy schedule and active family, my Conquest spends 99.9% of the time in the garage under the car cover.

I have owned this vehicle for a little over 10 years and Ive put less than 5K miles on it in the time Ive owned it. This car is COMPLETELY ORIGINAL. No modifications or adjustments. This is one of the cleanest 24 year old cars you'll find.

The car is located in Fort Lauderdale, FL.

Asking $6500/OBO

Please look at the attached photos and contact me if your interested in additional information.

post-18332-0-52403000-1337400889_thumb.jpgpost-18332-0-10818900-1337400822_thumb.jpgpost-18332-0-89893600-1337400849_thumb.jpg

The tranny is a matter of preferance it doesnt actually bring the value of the car 40 % down.The market just prefers a 5 speed.

Nice car with low mileage are becoming extinct..A very fine example of a 24 year old car.

Edited by rcm

The tranny is a matter of preferance it doesnt actually bring the value of the car 40 % down.The market just prefers a 5 speed.

Nice car with low mileage are becoming extinct..A very fine example of a 24 year old car.

I agree 100%. My first Conquest was an '88 SHP red with tan interior auto.

I rather have a nice automatic and well preserved.

Sorry but the tranny DOES NOT bring the "value" down or up.

There's always someone looking to pay top dollar to a mint car no matter what tranny as long it has the right color interior and exterior combo.

One can always swap the tranny if that is the only issue

$6,500 it's cheap if it looks just like the pic with that many miles and well maintained.

OK Murphy's Law kicked in yesterday. This car hasnt given me a problem in the 10 years Ive owned her. I drove her about a month ago and she ran great. I tried to start her up yesterday and NADA. The battery has plenty of juice, but when I try to start her up, nothing happens. No "click", no starter turning; nothing. Im not a mechanic so any suggections you guys may have as to what may be the problem is greatly appreciated!

check both battery terminals, often they will work fine for a small amount of current (like the display), but it wont deliver enough current to run the relay or starter. If the battery terminals dont solve the problem, check the negative cable where it grounds to the block and body.

Also put a voltmeter to the battery to see exactly how many volts it's got. If the battery is drained sometimes it will still power the small stuff but won't give enouigh juice to power the starter. No clicking or anything