NikoFab's 1986 Starion ESI-R

NikoFab

Thanks Burton, it seems to resemble a blue I shot a while back. Not much metallic, but a lot of galaxy blue pearl. Some people say its hint of purple. Thats what I'm gonna spray one of my 89's with. Not quite sure which. Probably ro4 car. I don't see blue going good with maroon interior..lol

Looks good btw. What kind of compound are you using? I'm trying the wizards at work. Smells like cherry and easier clean up than 3m

Looks great

Here is the true color codes

http://www.bus.umich.edu/Newsroom/schoolbrand/ColorChart.htm

Maze

Gold

#FFCB05

But hell I love the way the car looks funny I have lot of friend in Texas that are huge U of M fans. Never would have though...

Nice when will it see daylight?

Not quite sure... probably after Thanksgiving. The entrances to the shop are sloped down from the shop, so it's easy to push a car out, but no so much to push it in. I want to get the polishing done before it goes out in the light, so I can really see what's what, but I have to wait for a time when I have a friend or two around who can help me push it back in.

I use Norton Liquid Ice compound. It's an all-in-one compound, but uses different pads for rubbing, all the way up to very fine polishing. After I know all that stuff is good, I hit it with some Meguiars Glaze, and call it good.

Not quite sure... probably after Thanksgiving. The entrances to the shop are sloped down from the shop, so it's easy to push a car out, but no so much to push it in. I want to get the polishing done before it goes out in the light, so I can really see what's what, but I have to wait for a time when I have a friend or two around who can help me push it back in.

I use Norton Liquid Ice compound. It's an all-in-one compound, but uses different pads for rubbing, all the way up to very fine polishing. After I know all that stuff is good, I hit it with some Meguiars Glaze, and call it good.

Wow what a way to give Thanks for such a great job well done. SKillz i say

• 2 weeks later...

Just got these from Mark earlier today...man oh man I can't wait to see this thing put back together! The blacked-out tails are actually Mark's, but he put them on the car to get the idea of what the ones I'm getting from Tim will look like. HAWT!

http://www.nikofab.com/uploads/3/2/3/6/3236317/4699653_orig.jpg