NikoFab's 1986 Starion ESI-R

NikoFab

Finding a good lph 400 is gonna be fun. I see a few here and there online used. But ya know they're gonna need rebuilt.

Actually, I've been lucky. I bought a used LPH 400 about a year ago on ebay. Dude who listed it, was a new seller, but the pics looked great and you could tell by the description that the dude knew how to take decent care of spray guns. Nobody bid on it (probably because the guy was new), so I gave the minimum bid of $150 and was the only bidder. The ad said he used it one time, and when I got it, you couldn't tell... everything was flawless and it's been spraying great ever since.

Actually, I've been lucky. I bought a used LPH 400 about a year ago on ebay. Dude who listed it, was a new seller, but the pics looked great and you could tell by the description that the dude knew how to take decent care of spray guns. Nobody bid on it (probably because the guy was new), so I gave the minimum bid of $150 and was the only bidder. The ad said he used it one time, and when I got it, you couldn't tell... everything was flawless and it's been spraying great ever since.

I kick tail with a rattle can. :D