car boggs on a load.

trini2dbone

Last night I'm driving home and my car was running perfect then I come to a stop light and try to take off, the ccar would bogg down an and almost shut off. I had to ease off and keep the car under 2000rpms or it would hesitate and jump. Please anybody!? Ideas??

Last night I'm driving home and my car was running perfect then I come to a stop light and try to take off, the ccar would bogg down an and almost shut off. I had to ease off and keep the car under 2000rpms or it would hesitate and jump. Please anybody!? Ideas??

that happen to me I was so worried, but found out the one of the intake hoses was lose, due to I was working on it before, but those hose can have a little opening that make it run like crap

first i thought my IC pipe poped off. that wasnt it, then i put a noid light on my secondary injector to see if it was getting brighter than it should and staying powerd on, which it was so i moved and taped the harness, that didnt fix it, so i unpluged my secondary and the catr drove good up to about 3200rpm bcause of course it was lacking fuel so im starting to think it is my secondary like mistapickles said. funny thing about it is in reverse full throttle it wont do it and reving up it wont. but once in 1st-5th it does it..... any1!!!???