Adam Yauch aka "MCA" dead

DMNDSTAR87

Holy Crap! I dig them (not much other Rap though) been a fan for a while now...they at least were different in the genre. Bummin'!

-N8

<br />

<b>Warning</b>: explode() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in <b>/home/starque/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php</b> on line <b>1155</b><br />

<br />

<b>Warning</b>: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in <b>/home/starque/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php</b> on line <b>1157</b><br />

<br />

<b>Warning</b>: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/starque/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php:1155) in <b>/home/starque/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php</b> on line <b>304</b><br />

<br />

<b>Warning</b>: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/starque/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php:1155) in <b>/home/starque/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php</b> on line <b>307</b><br />

<br />

<b>Warning</b>: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/starque/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php:1155) in <b>/home/starque/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php</b> on line <b>308</b><br />

<br />

<b>Warning</b>: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/starque/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php:1155) in <b>/home/starque/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php</b> on line <b>309</b><br />

juss me ann ma possie and....... RIP dood

And a quart of beer!

I love the Beasties, big loss.

Dang! Really? I love their beats, they were total bad tail. I grew up in Los Feliz, Los Angeles, where they had the X-Large store. Trendy clothing joint.

Young the guy was. When I hear of someone dying at 47, I now realize how young that is, I'm 36. RIP MCA.

You know I'm not a big hip hop fan but have always liked these guys and have several albums. Like them or not these guys were a big break out band who got respect from a bunch of people of all ages, races, and nationalities. This is not only a big loss to the hip hop community but a HUGE loss to the music community. The Beastyboys may replace MCA eventually but they will never be the same.

Rest in peace Adam Yauch (MCA), you will greatly be missed.

Edited by gooch

Very sad, I've always been a huge Beastie's fan.

Just goes to show you, cancer (and other health problems) kills people of all ages. Don't be scared of doctors and regular check-ups. I have a small history of cancer in my family, and my doctor had been after me to get a prostate exam, but since that area is exit only, I wouldn't let him. I finally worked up the courage to let him a couple weeks ago, and I'm glad I did, because he found some issues. Luckily, it's not cancer or anything major, but if I hadn't found out about it and let it go, it could have caused more problems down the road. I also had a friend who died in his late 20's of heart failure. He had been having issues and chest pains, and even joked about a heart attack but didn't get checked out because he was so young. A week or so later his wife woke up to a cold, dead husband.