KDM alum rad, 3" exhaust,parting out 83 to 89 cars

SOTTY

I could use a heater core for the Valencia, the engine bay ends are all torn up.

Also a known good ISC/MPS assembly for this turbo MightyMax project.

Do you have any non-AC heater ducts? Perhaps a black manual seat belt setup if your feeling up to it?

Shoot me a PM Mr Sotty.

Edited by dmyers151

Ok guys , i ran home because i was "touching cloth" and i check and see more than 20 pm's , i'm getting through them , ok Radiator is sold , exhaust sale is pending , Infamos and Nomad got the last of the pre 86 early flatty side vents i had so no more left , 007 got the last pair of 83 tails so no more of them either .

I could use a heater core for the Valencia, the engine bay ends are all torn up.

Also a known good ISC/MPS assembly for this turbo MightyMax project.

Do you have any non-AC heater ducts? Perhaps a black manual seat belt setup if your feeling up to it?

Shoot me a PM Mr Sotty.

pm'd

you gots any muffler bearings dood ? oh, and will they fit my 86' ?

I sold the last set i had back to HKS for thier Japanese performance heritage museum .

Rust free drivers side 1/4 panel patches in front of and behind the rear tire? PM when you get a sec if you have them and we can get more in depth about it. Thanks,

BC_99

Pm'd you mang .

Got two pairs of AWESOME flatty front fenders and a flatty airdam with one little crack which i'm gonna repair , trying to get pics up but failing miserably . :unsure:

Scotty... I PM'd ya like you requested about 4-5 days ago, to check your PM's, I guess your PM's are still not working? Let me know, & thanx dude!