87 Quest part out

phishfud

Well, the rust in the shell on the driver's side is worse than i thought. It could be fixed with someone who wants to put the time in, especially since I have patch panels, but it's deeper than those, and more than I'm willing to do. For full details on the car, here is the for sale thread:

http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=116214&hl=&fromsearch=1

And here is the resto thread:

http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=101351&st=0

I'd prefer to sell it whole..and have someone finish it or use it for parts so $1500 takes everything I have. BUT..since I doubt that will happen, I'll put it up for parts.

Most details of what I have or have done are in the two threads, but basically I have everything except exhaust stuff. I will ship reasonable things, but motor/trans and such is pickup only.

I will say I do have two driver side rust free patch panels, a steering column with a tight coupler, a good windshield, *DM rad that has never had fluid in it, hardpipes, new front rotors, new front KYB struts, new tie rods/ball joints, ABS delete line, braided hoses for turbo coolant and oil, rebuilt 12a, motor is totally rebuilt including a new non jet head, full black interior, stainless airdam brackets, a nice 88 airdam, good bumper covers, repaired bumper structures, 88 computer, 88 ignitor, 88 steering wheel and AC controls, aluminum gauge/radio insert, a few clusters, good hatch and side spoilers, one decent fender..and the list goes on..

If I get anough interest, I WILL part this thing, even though i hate to do it. With all the work that's been done and all that's been replaced, it's a crime, but circumstances what they are, this is how it is. Drop a line if you need something and I'll see if i have it.

Hey man saw your in Pittsburgh. Want some help? If you need help or want help fixing it let me know.

Thanks alot for the offer. If I was keeping it I could use all the help I could get, just so I could get to other projects.

what do you have for patches?

BC_99

I have a person who may be interested in the whole car, but I have patches for in front of and behind the driver's rear wheel.

I have a person who may be interested in the whole car, but I have patches for in front of and behind the driver's rear wheel.

If that doesnt go through I am interested in the patches. PM me if the whole car doesnt sell and you part it out. Thanks

BC_99