parting out 2 cars - one 88 quest one 89 starion - What do you need?

msheller

may have one or 2 pieces that will help u. what size/how much of the 1/4 do u want?

about this much. Just on the drivers side if they arent rusty or damaged.

http://i601.photobucket.com/albums/tt93/BC_99/fiji/bW1jMS9EQ0lNL0NBTUVSQS9TU1BYMDAwOS5qcGc.jpg

http://i601.photobucket.com/albums/tt93/BC_99/fiji/bW1jMS9EQ0lNL0NBTUVSQS9TU1BYMDAyMy5qcGc.jpg

BC_99

just got home... ok let me visually check on the condition of the tank... the car was running clean a few months ago so we might be good I'll get back to you thanks

pm sent.

88/89 air dam??? Pleas Please Please Please.... Oh, and a grille without any busted clips, Alot to ask for I know.

actually the air dam is complete and not bad ...one crack...but easy fix cuz it'll need repainted anyway... and the grille I have is good but the body shop that fixed the associated car set up the grille to use self tapping screws in place of the clips... works better that way I think....and the grille has cutouts on either side of the center to increase airflow( a mod back from my younger infinite wisdom days) ... looks fine though... I think so anyway. interested?

thanks matt

the tail lite is in great shape, have several isc's, and the surround is there but leading to the center console i shuld tell u this is an automatic car with that associated shifter surround

guess what...broke the surround...other stuff is there

Thanks man. If they are in good shape let me know how much you want for them and the shipping.

can you call me / text me for shipping quote and discuss cosmetic details on these parts? I want you to be happy and informed

about this much. Just on the drivers side if they arent rusty or damaged.

http://i601.photobucket.com/albums/tt93/BC_99/fiji/bW1jMS9EQ0lNL0NBTUVSQS9TU1BYMDAwOS5qcGc.jpg

http://i601.photobucket.com/albums/tt93/BC_99/fiji/bW1jMS9EQ0lNL0NBTUVSQS9TU1BYMDAyMy5qcGc.jpg

BC_99

still searching... i had some corners like that in primer ready to go....where r they????

some updates:

cloud - just waiting on ppal payment to clear...which I'm sure it will

J.B. - I got your ppal but there was no shipping addy or any notes on item purchased (emailed u)

and other guys - cowl vents, caps, and antennae go out monday after work

thanks

Matt

yes ...shuld be fun pulling them out tho. boots look ok with no tears but tuff to say 100% til they r out. $100 shipped?

I've done this a few times and it's really not that hard to pull them. Jack the car up safely. Unbolt the 6 bolts at the rear hub, then slip that end out away from the hub, then use a prybar or crowbar and you can easily pop the axle loose from the rear end with one good snatch.... I'm not the best at descriptions, sorry. But anyway, yeah... If you can pull those out and they're in good shape, I will take them for your $100 shipped. Do you take paypal?

Edited by Magnesiac

hello, i am doing a motor swap into an 87 dodgre ram 50 2.6 and so far all i have is an auto trans minus torqe converter and turbo with manifold and waste gate minus downpipe. i am disabled and always wanted a conquest but need a truck to haul my wheelchair. im looking for a motor/wire harness/ everthing else i need to finish the swap. i live about 20 min from lancaster pa. can anyone help? also i have a hatch for sale.

-mike

hello, i am doing a motor swap into an 87 dodgre ram 50 2.6 and so far all i have is an auto trans minus torqe converter and turbo with manifold and waste gate minus downpipe. i am disabled and always wanted a conquest but need a truck to haul my wheelchair. im looking for a motor/wire harness/ everthing else i need to finish the swap. i live about 20 min from lancaster pa. can anyone help? also i have a hatch for sale.

-mike

hey the 88 I have is automatic....give me a call... my mom is near lancaster and we visit often. # in signature. at this point(stuffs goin fast) I think I have most of what u need

oem floormats? complete and working antenna assy? oem sunroof bag? pm if yes to any of those

i'll chek on the antenna ....and you can get really nice brand new oe fit floor mats online....I'm just trying to remember if it was jc whitney or rk kustoms???? I got some really nice ones years bak

I've done this a few times and it's really not that hard to pull them. Jack the car up safely. Unbolt the 6 bolts at the rear hub, then slip that end out away from the hub, then use a prybar or crowbar and you can easily pop the axle loose from the rear end with one good snatch.... I'm not the best at descriptions, sorry. But anyway, yeah... If you can pull those out and they're in good shape, I will take them for your $100 shipped. Do you take paypal?

ok I got a buddy to help with some portable equipment and we will plan to do it this weekend. my paypal is msheller@yahoo.com

thanks matt